Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Heaven Help My Heart

"Heaven Help My Heart" from Chess was suggested to me by Anna, one of the teaching artists I'm working wiht this week.  She tested me on "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" yesterday. 

This one ("Heaven Help...") was hard. Playing wise, it was fine; I can sight-read it. But I really struggled with memorizing it, and it's definitely one I have to spend some more time on. It's hard being away from home - limited piano access and not much independence, transportation-wise. But then it's hard being home too - lots of distractions. I think I'm getting more result out of the same amount of effort than earlier in the year. Maybe? Imagination? Not sure.

I'm really tired and had a near miss with a migraine today, so I'm gonna leave it at that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment