Monday, April 23, 2012

Haiku #200 - Cousins!

holiday weekends
my cousins and I performed
in the living room


My cousins from San Francisco came down tonight - we had dinner and then they got to see me conduct the show.  Yay!  I have three cousins close to my age on my dad's side, and when we got together on holiday weekends growing up, we'd put on plays (or, as I fondly remember them, whimsical absurdtaculars) in the living room.  Usually twisted fairy tales, as I recall.  One of them is currently in L.A. going to school for animation, and he's the one who designed the playbill for our one-night-only production of Little Red Riding Hoodlum. Good times with family. Ciao, San Jose!

1 comment:

  1. Twisted fairy tales are in right now. I would read/watch Little Red Riding Hoodlum!

    ReplyDelete